She must have been a hungry little chick to get them before they were cooked! Good job on the food storage. I was really really hurtin' not shopping these last two weeks with all the case lot sales going on. Boo! Ok, it really hasn't been that bad, but I do need some case lot items and I want the case lot sale price! Boo again!
The chicken is on sale at Smiths starting today. It was 6.96 a pack. Look on the front page of the ad you got in the mail yesterday to see it. It really only goes on sale for this price I think 3ish times a year. I usually buy 3-4 bags. It isn't a killer killer price, but it is pretty good.
1 comment:
Hey, we have those same jammies! I love them.
She must have been a hungry little chick to get them before they were cooked! Good job on the food storage. I was really really hurtin' not shopping these last two weeks with all the case lot sales going on. Boo! Ok, it really hasn't been that bad, but I do need some case lot items and I want the case lot sale price! Boo again!
The chicken is on sale at Smiths starting today. It was 6.96 a pack. Look on the front page of the ad you got in the mail yesterday to see it. It really only goes on sale for this price I think 3ish times a year. I usually buy 3-4 bags. It isn't a killer killer price, but it is pretty good.
Post a Comment