We love Roxy (our dog), but sometimes her barking is annoying. The other day Roxy barked and Brinley pointed her finger at Roxy and yelled “SHUT UP!” Oops! That is completely my fault. We are really nice to each other at our house, but apparently we aren’t always so nice to the dog. I always tell Roxy to shut up when she’s barking and obviously Brinley picked up on that.
I just ignored it, thinking that if I didn’t make a big deal out of it she wouldn’t say it again, but I did tell my family about it.
A few days later I went to pick up Brinley at my sister’s house and walked it to both of them trying to get her to say “shut up” Hummm.. thanks guys for being such a good example!
2 comments:
haha! Thats funny! I think Mya has picked up almost every swear word from Cody (some from me too) but I'll say "Shut up" to Cody when we're joking around and she says it all the time now but I don't want people to think she's being rude. Silly kids!
♥
How was your thanksgiving!?
Yah .. it only gets harder .. my girl has picked up on some of my bad habits .. lol! That's Bullsh*t. :)
Post a Comment