Hey, sorry about your grandpa Shel. My mom told me the story. How sad. Hope your mom is holding up. Give her a big hug and kiss for me. You guys are in our prayers. Love ya.
Cute pic! Brinley is such a doll! It was good to run in to you yesterday. We will have to get together soon! Let me know if I can do anything for you guys. :) ♥
3 comments:
Hey, sorry about your grandpa Shel. My mom told me the story. How sad. Hope your mom is holding up. Give her a big hug and kiss for me. You guys are in our prayers. Love ya.
What happened? I hope everything is ok.
Cute pic! Brinley is such a doll! It was good to run in to you yesterday. We will have to get together soon!
Let me know if I can do anything for you guys. :)
♥
Post a Comment