Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Who's idea was it to buy the most expensive crib they could find?
Dustin is such a proud dad and when it comes to his little girl he wants the best of the best for her (I won't lie, he is that way with me too). When it came down to buying a crib I found one that I loved, but mentioned that maybe we should get a cheaper one. Dustin insisted that we got her that one. So... we did. It's nice, BUT last night when we put Brinley to bed I noticed little scratches and teeth marks working their way around the crib. Humm. I knew that all kids did this. Were we thinking that ours would be an exception????? Hey, we are new parents right? You live and you learn. Dustin's response was, "it's ok Brinley. I still love you. Goodnight sweetheart." He is such a good dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank goodness for loving,caring, and forgiving dads.
Hey there umm cousins far between.
Mom's cousin's kids people haha
So don't be upset, but our new Boxer Dog's name is Brindley, but it is pronounced Brinly....ummm...her name from the previous owners is Brindy but it was unoriginal because she is a Brindle Boxer...so we had to change it slightly so she would still recognize her name.
Other than that, your baby is beautiful! How are you guys doing? It has been awhile since we have seen anyone on the Cache Valley side of the family.
See ya
Shane
Post a Comment