Sunday, March 09, 2008

it's true... I MARRIED A DORK!

Ever since we rented a scooter in the Bahamas on our honeymoon, Dustin has talked about getting one. With gas prices above $3.00 a gallon and rising I am actually convinced that it was a great investment. Hey, the thing has 1 mile on it and gets 90 miles to the gallon. I think he will be able to handle it since we drive on the right side of the road here in America. In the Bahamas though... let's just say I thought we were going to die.

They are dorky, but that's Dustin for ya. He is my favorite dork in the whole entire world.

1 comment:

Grandma Duffy said...

Not too dorky! I think it looks like a fun thing! I have been considering delivering my Avon on the 4 wheeler in town to save gas money, too!
I love you photos. You are such a cute and happy family.