Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Happy Birthday Jesus

Christmas was... different this year.  Don't get me wrong, I love everything about Christmas, but I tried super hard to keep in simple.  We visited the live nativity, worked on service projects and spent time as a family.  We didn't get to build snowmen and such due to the lack of snow, but we tried to keep it where it should have been all along.  Troy and Sabra came for both Thanksgiving and Christmas so we loved spending time with them.  We love the traditions we have with both of our families.  We kept our gifts minimal and felt good about it.  It was a good Christmas, but also sad knowing it will be the last one with all of us together.  Mom was really sick, but I know she pushed through and was just hanging on to see Troy one more time. 


 

 

No comments: