Tuesday, September 17, 2013

End of Summer... BUMMER!

Wow, summer has just flown by.  We have done so many fun things with the girls, here are a few things worth mentioning.  We went to Preston to see Tavie in the parade.  Rick and Cathy had us over for dinner.  It was a really fun night and what a cute little rodeo princess.
 
Of course we went to the Cruise In, I remember it being a lot more fun prior to having kids.  I shouldn't say that, but Dustin drove his Dad's car in the parade and oh my, I can't believe people used to get around with 6 and 2 year olds without seat belts.  

We went to the Splash Pad with the Shockey's.  Lunnie was scared of the water so she just wanted to swing.  She's such a silly girl, the funniest things scare her (like the sound of someone popping their gum) she says, "I scared"  yet she's such a little dare devil sometimes (like when I turn around and see that she has climbed to the top of the ladder).

The girls have had fun with their friends this summer.  I thought this picture was cute, "Where's London?"  These girls had so much fun playing together.
Swimming lessons... I feel like we are finally starting to get somewhere.  By that I mean we didn't have a screaming fit this year.  Lun loved playing while all of the other kids had their lessons.  Big thanks to my sister for getting them to and from every day.  
The girls sharing some cotton candy at the Cache County Fair.
Enjoying some produce from the garden
Fireworks at Grandma Cazier's
typical London
This picture of London made me smile when Dustin sent it to me.  He was mowing and came around back to see that Lun made it to the top of the tramp by herself.  "I jumping"
Lots of park time.
Yes London does have a binky in nearly all of these pictures.  Don't worry, it's gone now.  Don't judge me.  I'm a good mom in other ways.
 
And house projects galore.  Beautiful walnut floor... check.  Baseboards and casings in the living room... check.  
No Summer, please don't go.  It's so hard to say goodbye.   
 
I may not have been a good at blogging (journaling) this summer, but I will forever cherish the memories I made with these sweet girls of mine. 


No comments: