I can only begin to tell you how much I love this girl. I suppose only a mother can understand what a
‘gift’ like this will do to a person. I
have just honestly loved every single day with her! She was know as, and probably really was “the
sweetest baby in the whole world” that may have changed a bit about the time
she turned one. Don’t get me wrong, she’s
still really sweet, but now she’s sweet with a whole lot of attitude! This girl can scream! I swear, we can’t take her anywhere. Our house usually seems way to crazy for just
having two little girls, but we love it!
London ’s
dark hair has turned blond. People
always tell her she looks just like her Dad which is interesting because they
also say she looks just like her sister or just like me. I just see London in her, just the perfect chubbiness, the
cutest little fingers and toes, stunning blue eyes and even her belly button is
cute! I love every single thing about
her. She’s super smart, she’s loves other babies, animals and chocolate. She’s perfect! We love her and she completes us (for
now). She makes us feel like a family
and love being a part of one. Thank you,
thank you, thank you God for letting me be her Mom! I’m the luckiest girl in the world!

No comments:
Post a Comment