Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life is for living

It seems like life just keeps happening and I'm sad that I don't do a better job at documenting it because I love having this to look back on.   The girls keep us busy and just life keeps us busy, but we also spend a lot of time just "living" and doing things we love.  Lets see... Dustin has taken Brinley snowmobiling a few times and he was pretty disappointed in our so called winter this year... I went show shoeing with my friends at Gold's, it was a lot of fun... Linds went through the temple so we all went to dinner to celebrate with her...

 I realize that most parents don't stay up late at night discussing how to build the ultimate fort and most parents don't write, "build gigantic fort" on the calendar.  We aren't most parents.  We had such a fun family night earlier this month.

Our fort was cool.  We even ate dinner and watched a movie in it.  My only issue was that both Brinley and Dustin wanted to keep it up for days. 

My parents took us all to dinner to celebrate their wedding anniversary.  So nice of them and when we all get together it's quite the group.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

No comments: