Wednesday, April 13, 2011

She Knew What She Was Talking About! It's a...

GIRL!!!!



Dustin and I were guessing that it was a boy, but Brinley has been talking about her baby sister in heaven for well over  a year.  I guess she knew what she was talking about.  We are so excited!  More importantly the baby seems to be very healthy and based on the development of the baby my due date is August 28th, but they won't actually change it.  I'm just hoping it means an August baby rather than September.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Are you going to name her Londenell?

Whit and Curtis said...

YAY!! Congrats! That's so awesome!

Grandma Duffy said...

That is great! So happy for you all!

{Jamey} said...

Congrats! That's so fun!

Brooke said...

Yay! I bet Brinley is so excited! Glad all is looking good with her. That is always such a relief!

Danica said...

Congratulations!! You make cute little girls. :)

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Woo hoo! Congrats! So glad you are both doing good! She is lucky to have Brinley lookin out for her and Brin will have so much fun with her! We really need to get together--we know what to do with girls! :) Tell Dustin him and my hubs can hang out and talk football and conjure up ways to detour boys from all our cute girls! LOL!
<3 ya!

James and Trisha Taylor said...

That is so fun that Brinley knew what you were going to have:) I am way excited for you!!