Monday, November 01, 2010

Things in My Life That are Making Me Happy Right Now

* Caramel apples, caramel apples with walnuts, caramel apples with white chocolate and cinnamon & sugar

* Target!  Been there the past two weekends in a row

* Half of my house has been re-painted

* Spinning with Shaeli

* Making fabric flowers with Tami

* No more car repairs!  We bought a new car a few months ago.  No, it's not a Cadillac CTS, but it's a  car... WITH A WARRANTY :)

*  Questions from my husband like, "If I were to make you dinner, and you could have anything, what would you want me to make you?"

* Questions like, "Mom, where does bleed come from?"  Or, "Mom, where is the rest of the moon?  Maybe it feel off."

* Comments like, "I'm going to ask Heavenly Father for my baby sister."  or "Another kiss please."

* My job

* Good Friends

* Great family

* Thinking about Thanksgiving

* Knit boots

* Eating salmon and almost liking it

* Good books

1 comment:

James +Tami + Max said...

what good books have you read? I need some brain stimulation.
I had fun too. I will be calling you soon. This week got busy fast.