Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Princess For a Day

Brinley has been talking about her birthday party for the past six months.  She wanted a princess party then she wanted a tinker bell party so... we threw her a fairy tale party.
 
Crowns and jewels were a must!
 
 
 
I absolutely LOVE these pictures of Brinley.  Look how happy she is.  There is no greater joy in life than seeing your children this happy.
 
 Ok, she doesn't look so happy in this next picture, but she sure does make a cute little princess.  I didn't realize until the day before her birthday that she thought a "real princess" was going to be at her party.  I had to explain to her that she got to be the princess at the party and she said, "No mom I want a real princess, one with those crown things."
 
 
 
The kids had so much fun with the pinata.  When I bought it I didn't think about hanging it or having something to hit it with so we had to get creative and Dustin tied a roap to it and held it from the roof.  Then he created our own candy machine by dropping candy down the rain gutter to the kids. 
 
They all had a blast!  Can't believe my baby is three.
 
 
Happy Birthday little princess!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute party!! Happy Birthday Brinley!

James and Trisha Taylor said...

What a fun party:D She is growing up sooo fast!