The cutest Lemonade Stand EVER is officially open for business.
Brinley is having a Lemonade Stand this summer. She sells lemonade and baked goods. As you can see, this is not your ordinary Lemonade Stand. She has honestly put so much work into this. We have spent weeks and weeks planning and preparing for this. She has been measuring ingredients, setting the timer on the over, freezing ice cubes, making signs and even helped her dad make her very own Lemonade Stand.
She has had two successful Lemonade Stands so far. She sent a letter to all of her family inviting them to the first one. Everyone was so supportive of her! It ended up being a cold day and even started to rain, but she was so excited and had put so much work into this that we just had to have it and we knew that our family would be here rain or shine. What we didn't know was that other people would be interested on such a gloomy day. She sold out in less than an hour and some of the family she had invited missed out because she had to close earlier than planned. My mom brought back everything she had purchased so Brinley could re-sell it. Thanks everyone for supporting her.
She had so much fun and did such a great job! We do need to work on her customer service a little bit (ha ha) and maybe a little less eating on the job.
Overall everything turned out pretty good
And it looks like her customers are enjoying her products.
The money she makes just goes into her savings account and will help pay for her college years from now. She has already learned some valuable lessons from this. Thanks again for supporting her.
11 comments:
That's so cute. I had a lemonade stand when I was little, and my friend and I stocked up at her house and then went to my house to sell cause I lived on a busy street. My mom read our sign and it said, "Lemonade and beer $.50." She was like, "You can't sell beer!" So we crossed it out. :)
Oh my gosh Shelley!! That is pretty much the cutest thing i've ever seen!! How creative! I'm going to have to hit up this awesome stand! I LOVE everything about it! What a great lesson to teach her at such a young age...great job mom! Miss you!
What a cute idea! Let me know when she does another one - I would LOVE to come.
SO cute Shelley!!
Way cute!! And a great idea!! Let us know her business hours. :)
Oh and to answer your question on FB, its Gentry. :) She is my life saver and I am so excited she is helping me!
That is such a cute idea. And a great way to save up for college. And I have to say that I have never seen such an awesome lemonade stand in my whole life.
How amazing!! Wow! I think she is quite the entrepreneer (sp?). You guys are so good with her!
How cute:D You two are such good parents!!!
That is so cute! Way to mom and dad too! That looks like it took a lot of work, but how fun for her!
Oh my heck, that is adorable. I just love it! Way to go Dustin & Shel!! And of course Brinley:)!!
Post a Comment