Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Bread Anyone?


My birthday was on Mother’s Day this year and although I have had my eye on a new Bosch AND a wheat grinder for YEARS, they are pretty pricey so I told Dustin I not to buy them for me. So… he bought me both of them. I felt guilty for receiving such a expensive gifts so I set a goal to make 1,000 loaves of bread (or dozens of rolls) by the time I turn 30. This way I can ensure to get my (Dustin’s) money worth.  Loaves 1-6... check.   Anyone have any good bread recipes?

3 comments:

Brooke said...

But who will help you EAT the bread? I will! :)

{Jamey} said...

Oh you lucky duck! We have been wanting to get one as well. And yes if you need anyone at all to give some of that 1,000 loaves away to we are willing to take some off your hands :)

James +Tami + Max said...

Awesome! I have 2 buckets of wheat downstairs waiting to be used. Now I just need the grinder. I am hoping James gets me one. Its one of those things you just don't buy for the fun of it. So Jelous.
Hawaii looks awesome. I wondered were you were in church. I missed the back of your heads. One day i will make it there.....Sigh