Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hawaii (Day 4)

(May 13)  Went running again.  Couldn't ask for better scenery.
Played all day at Wiamea Bay.
 
 
 
These waves were awesome!  We had so much fun playing in them!
 
 
 
Then a stupid monster wave stole my sunglasses and carried them to the bottom of the sea.


 
We stopped to see the Laie Hawaii Temple, it's so beautiful.
 
 
Then we went to the Polynesian Culture Center
 

 
 
 
It was such a fun day.

5 comments:

BEMS FACS said...

Oh my Shell! I'm SOOOOOO jealous!! I beg tys to take me there weekly!! I can't wait to go someday! Looks like you guys had sooo much fun! You look GREAT by the way! Miss you!

{Jamey} said...

How fun!! I really enjoyed the North Shore too (less crowded) and BEAUTIFUL!! Looks like a much needed vaca!!

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Wow!! I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii!! What a fabulous vaca for you two! You deserve it girl! Love all the pics, I can live it through them! :)
<3

Ashlie said...

Wow. I am glad you posted pics and told about your trip. I was wondering how it went! I'm totally jealous! It looks like you guys had such a fun trip. And yes, you do look awesome:)!!

Grandma Duffy said...

Good for you guys! Get out there and see the world. How fun and fun for the 2 of you to be together!!