Saturday, March 20, 2010
Brinley's Big Announcement
SHE’S POTTY TRAINED! I honestly never imagined that potty training would be so much work! It’s not that I mind changing dirty diapers because I don’t. I would rather change dirty diapers than dirty underwear! I haven’t been one of those moms that pushes the potty training thing. Actually, Brinley started it on her own and yes, that was over a year ago so we have been at this for quite some time. I know she could have been potty trained a LONG time ago, but this little girl does what she wants and when she wants it. Although it’s tough to deal with sometimes, I love that she knows what she wants and she fights for it. I hope that part of her never changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah!! Congrats! It's so nice when they can go on the potty!
Geez! With your post title I thought you'd be announcing something else but this is fabulous!! :)
Love ya!
Lacy
Yay! One huge step!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment