Saturday, February 20, 2010

First 5K of the Year

Chels and I ran the "Freeze Your Buns 5K" today.  She is so dang much fun to run with.  Chels got 2nd place in her age group and I got 3rd in mine.  Dustin and Brinley are so great to support me, even when it means standing around in freezing cold weather.  Can't wait to run another one.

5 comments:

{Jamey} said...

Way to go!

Steph said...

You are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Go US!! Thanks for letting me come along! I really always have a blast with you Shelley!! Can't wait for the next one!!

Brooke said...

Way to go shelley!! Thats awesome! or the lanterns, I used fishing line and little pins that I bent in half and tied the fishing line around. Does that make sense? I think they are so fun! You will have to post pics of Brinleys room when you get them up!

Ashlie said...

Good for you guys! Such dedication to run in the freezing cold..yikes:). I just caught up on your cute blog. I have been out of blogging for quite awhile and I hate that I have been. I will get back to it sooner or later, but I loved catching up (you'd think I don't see you every other day by the way I say I'm 'catching up'). Cute pictures! Love them all.