We absolutely love being parents and often talk about having more babies. Both of us think it would be cool to have a boy next so... I went to makemebabies.com to see what our future bundle of joy is going to look like.
Seriously??? How did they come up with that? I guess I could learn to love him. HA HA.
Seriously??? How did they come up with that? I guess I could learn to love him. HA HA.
3 comments:
Oh that is funny. I will have to try that one day with us.
Haha! Thats too cute! I am going to have to try that to see what our baby girls will look like! :) Oh! If you go private, of course add me! We keep ours private for reasons I think I told you.
Sorry I missed your call the other day & haven't gotten back to you, just been busy. I have the actual JTO fruit cookie recipe if you want it but they put kiwi, grapes, pineapple, & mandarin oranges on it.
Let me know!
♥
please be sure to add us to your private blog. I love seeing you baby grow and read all the cute things she does. You are a great family.
Post a Comment