Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shhhhhh, Don't tell Daddy

I am always begging Dustin to let me cut his hair. He always tells me no because I have no idea what I'm doing. So I told him I wanted to cut Brinley's hair and again he told me no. I just wasn't a fan of the mullet so we cut it while Dad was at work. AND... he still hasn't noticed. Before

After

4 comments:

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Haha! You're too cute! I like her new look, I'm not a fan of mullets either. When Mya was just about 6 months old I had to cut her mullet off. It made a lil pony tail with a corkscrew curl. Its in her baby book now. :) I'm sure Dustin will like it when he realizes! haha!
We need to get together sometime!
miss ya!
♥

Steph said...

You did a fantastic job ... men just don't understand that kind of stuff .. lol That's why they have easy to do hair ...

Brooke said...

Oh that is funny! ha ha. Looks great though! I have not seen Twilight yet. You? I think me and my mom will go on Saturday.

Unknown said...

It looks great!! I might have to get you to give my girls a trim!!