Monday, October 20, 2008

my favorite (other than mom)

The other day Dustin and I were in the kitchen working on dinner and Brinley was running around the house and playing. All of the sudden we heard "happy, happy, happy, happy, happy..." It was the cutest thing. Now I am constantly trying to get her to say it. And another one of her new words is "Brinley" it also sounds adorable!

2 comments:

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Your lil Brinley is such a sweetie! We need to get together again soon!
Oh! And I didn't post the Memo to Mommy for you! haha! :) I just thought it was great to post while I was thinking of having ONE 2 yr old, let alone when the twins are 2! Aahh! I will need help then!
♥

Grandma Duffy said...

Brinley really is a cutie. It is so fun to hear all the fun things she does. This really is pricesless for fun memories.