Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

Cute Cousins

Painting Pumpkins
Did you ever wonder why I hardly ever post pictures of all three of us on this blog? This is why! Dustin always makes family pictures SO HARD! I know my pictures aren't great, but this is how I really look. I don't do it on purpose. Dustin is always pulling faces so I thought, maybe if I post these ridiculous pictures of him I will get a decent one next time.







Picking out a pumpkin




8 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

You know who Dustin takes after? His dad....lol

{Jamey} said...

Nice fire pit! Is that in your back yard...How fun! I love Brinley's Baby Hawk. Cache is sporting one right now as well. That's about all I can do with!

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Hey Mama! Looks like you guys have been having some Halloween fun! Brinley is such a doll! I love looking at your blog. :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys find our blog!! I'll definately put you on our fav's!! Your family is soooooo cute!! Dustin cracks me up! I'm excited to see what your family is up to!! Fun fun!!

Brooke said...

What is up with hubbies and not cooperating in taking pics. sheesh!

Troy and Sabra said...

The picture of Brinley and Abbey is adorable!

Grandma Duffy said...

hey i heard how cute your costumes were for Halloween. Waiting for the photos on here!!

Unknown said...

You guys are all so cute! Dustin cracks me up! Brinley is seriously the cutest!!