Friday, September 19, 2008
How does it happen so fast?
I recently came to the realization that I don’t have a baby anymore. People say this all the time, but it’s true. I think it really does happen overnight. I swear, yesterday I had a baby and today I have a toddler with an attitude. It really does happen that fast. Now I know why people have WAY too many kids. What does this mean? It means that I want more. Don’t worry, it will be years before we have more kids UNLESS I can find someone kind enough to GIVE me their baby. Like I said, it will be years. I just honestly can’t believe how fast they grow. I’m not lying when I say Brinley is doing something new EVERYDAY! We took her to the Dr on Monday for her 15 month checkup. She weighs a whopping 21 pounds, but she is not in the 25% range. Developmentally her Dr. said she is “perfect” I thought her development was normal, but when the Dr. asked if she could say at least 3 words I was thinking more like 30. Yesterday I took her shopping with me. Everyone seemed to be amazed that such big words were coming out of such a little girl. In one store I got at least 5 comments from 5 different people about how well she talked. Being a mom is SO MUCH FUN! I love, Love, LOVE it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You say it will be years, but one of these days that baby hunger will kick in and before you know it your ready for baby #2! Just Kidding~ I'm sure you'll know when the time is right, but that's how it happens for me ;) I love the sweet innocence of babies, they love you no matter what!
That is too cute! Don't let her grow up too fast! Just wait until she's two! I swear the day Mya turned 2, her terrible attitude came with! Its nice cause they can communicate though! As far as the baby hunger...I might end up selling you one of my twins! haha! jk! When they make their grand entrance, I'll be sure to call you for help! :)
♥
Post a Comment