Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thanks to a neck injury

Dustin hurt his neck playing football so he didn't play on Saturday. That means that we got to spend the whole day together. We rode our bikes to Ryan's Place Park. Dustin and I helped build this park just before I had Brinley, so it was fun to take her there to play.
It was such a LONG and cozy ride that Brinley slept the whole way there AND back.

Dustin showing some skills on the rock climbing wall
This is Brinley's first time in a swing and she LOVED it
But swinging with Dad was even better

Sir Daddy
Brinley Rapunzel
and Mommy Rapunzel



1 comment:

Shady Brady said...

Shell you chopped your hair off... It looks cute though, I like it. You always love chopping your hair. It looks like you guys had a blast at the park. Hey I lost my phone and I need your number again.