Tuesday, January 15, 2008
What a wild sleeper
The other night I got up with Brinley around 4:00. She likes to be tucked in really tight, so I tucked her in and went back to bed. We have a video monitor, but I wasn't watching it. I just assumed that she had gone back to sleep because she wasn't talking or making noises. When Dustin got up, he went in to kiss her and tell her he loves her before he went to work. He said that she was sleeping kind of folded in half. When we sit her up she falls forward with her head between her legs kind of folded in half. Dustin found her sound asleep in a similar position. Ahh, she keeps us laughing. Our favorite thing to do is check on her an hour or so after we put her to bed to see what position she has managed to get herself into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment