Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Circle of Life

A couple of weeks ago Dustin and I were listening to a song about a guy and how he later realized that being in high school was "no where near the best years of his life." It started a conversation between us about the best years of our lives. I asked him what the best year of his life was and before I could even get the question out he replied "right now, this is the best time of my life." I am so sad to say goodbye to the year 2007 because it truly has been the best year of my life. We have learned and grown so much! We stared the year out by watching this incredible miracle growing inside of me. And half way through the year I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl. We have spent the past 6 months watching this whole new circle of life begin. Saturday we will end the year by paying tribute to my 94 year old Grandpa at his funeral. We love him and will miss him, but I think his circle was a circle well lived.

No comments: