Monday, November 26, 2007

Way to busy for pictures!

It was so much fun to spend the weekend with my family and normally I would have taken a ton of pictures (at least of our traditional gingerbread making day), but we spent to much time shopping and I didn't have time to run home to get the camera. We have so much to be thankful for, but most of all I am thankful to be a mom. It is truly a blessing and the funnest thing I have ever experienced. Brinley is so funny. I wish I could just follow her around with a video camera so that I don't miss anything. I am so amazed at her determination. She is growing up way to fast. We gave her rice cereal for the first time two days ago and she already wants to feed herself. I can't believe the progress she has made in just a few short months. Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks and I couldn't go without publicly posting about the thing I am most thankful for. I am so thankful to be a mom! It is the best thing in the whole world. Being Dustin's wife is next.

No comments: