Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Old Pictures

We just got these pictures from TroyJust a few days old.
At the hospital
Mike and Julie fighting over Brinley.
Karson finally gets to hold Brinley.
Uncle Roy and Sabra (Roy was too scared to hold her).
Brinley and her PROUD dad
Grandpa Delbert
Grandpa Cazier








1 comment:

Kari said...

Hey, I'm stalking your blog, but it's ok since we're family. Although you may have no idea who I am...Kari. You came to my bridal shower at Diane's, so you better remember! First of all, congratulations on your baby! I knew you were pregnant, but I never knew you actually had her. (I guess you can't be pregnant for years...) Second, I was at Dillards last summer with my friend and thought that the lady that worked there looked sooo familiar and didn't figure out until way later that it was Julie. I was like, "I know her from somewhere." How sad that I could be related to her and couldn't even figure it out. Oh well. Now I know. Anyway, feel free to stalk our blog. :)